Specific -----> This year I want to stop spending so much money on useless stuff.
Measure -----> I will create a chart with the amount of money I'm allowed to spend.
Actions -----> When I see something I don't need, I shouldn't buy it. Divide my allowance into parts, so I could spend some and save some.
Reasonable -----> I will spend some of my allowance but not all of it.
Timely -----> I can check how much I used every week. And review my how much I spent a month at the end of it.
My goal for this year is to stop spending most of my money on useless stuff. The reason is because when I need money I don't have any. Saving money could help me because I will become responsible. It could also help when I'm older because I will be wiser on what I can and can't spend my money.

No comments:
Post a Comment