Fireworks Donut!
I used the layers to separate my photos into the section they belonged to, text would go in the text layer etc.
I used the ruler to figure out where to put my donut and to help me figure out the size of my donut.
I used Stroke Color to edit the stroke color around the text.
I used the Fill Color to fill in color to the donut and text.
The X & Y positioned what I wanted.
The W & H is the height and the width which can make an object larger or smaller.
The Edit-Align was used to align my objects.
I used Combine paths when I worked with the donut. (making the small hole in the circle.)
I used Undo when I messed up.
I used Group, to group current items together.
I used Gradient to create the weird effect in the donut to make it orange but yellow.
Edge was used as a feather when I wanted the edges to fade.
Texture was used to make the donut look a bit 3-D.
I used Transform to rotate current items that needed to be rotated.
Filters was used to help create a different tone to the donut.
Distance help me with the shadowing of the donut, I could chose where I wanted place.
I used the Text tool to create text in this picture.
I looked at the Styles Panel to view all the different styles that fireworks had.
I created a New Style for the text on the very top.


No comments:
Post a Comment