Meeting The Women's Champion Layla...



What Was Difficult?

The entire assignment was pretty difficult for me to do because this requires time to make,  and it takes a lot of patience which is something I don't have so I would get mad if it didn't come out perfectly right away.


Technical Difficulties 
Removing this guy's freakishly humongous head was the biggest problem which I faced in this project and I hated the fact that the guy was in the picture because it made my head look humongous. But other than that editing it was pretty simple...




What Did I Do?
I worked with the polygon lasso tool to remove my head from the original photo, then I transferred it over to the picture with Layla and Matt Hardy and scaled my head down to match his, after that I merged the photos together and duplicated the copy, after that I desaturated the duplicated photo and cut it out, and moved it a bit to make it look weird, after that I went back to the original merged picture and put it under the desaturated one, then I merged the two together and used the free transform to tilt the picture and baam there you go :p

P.S I don't like the photo... D:

No comments: