Pikachu...Webmasters I Choose You!!
Webmasters are the crazy people behind a website drinking coffee 24/7!! They are the people who want to scream and pull their hair out of their heads. Why you ask? Well webmasters maintain certain websites, making sure that everything on the website is operating correctly. Other duties may include designing templates (layouts) for a website, revising the pages on the site, or replying to user comments. Tough Work Huh. :p
The reason I choose this job is because I already co-own a website with my cousin, so I know how it works. (:
Pikachu... I Choose You!!
I Z A A K | 8:42 PM | | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is this the same website that you shared last year? Send me a link, I'd like to take a look. This sounds like good, relative work experience to me!
Post a Comment